BECOME A MEMBER
Originally founded as a membership organization in 1975, the Women's Center continues to rely on the commitment and support of its members. When you join the Women’s Center, you will be welcomed into a family of dedicated individuals committed to serving the needs of individuals and families in crisis.
Membership benefits include invitations to special events and, most importantly, the pride of being affiliated with an organization that provides free and confidential services through our Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Resource Services programs as well as our comprehensive primary prevention, education and training programs.
Please join us in this important work to end the violence.
Membership in the Women's Center:
- Demonstrates year-round support of crisis services and for women, men and children;
- Entitles you to vote at our Annual Meeting;
- Enables you to be recognized in our Annual Report;
- Shows public officials and funders that the Women's Center is backed by the communities it serves;
- Helps pay for hotlines, shelter, counseling, and prevention programs;
- Gives you early notification via email of when our sell-out breakfast tickets become available;
- Recieve a hard copy of our annual report.
Become a Center member now.
Click below to become a member of the Women's Center or renew your Annual Membership now! Membership runs from July 1 thru June 30.