The Women's Center of Greater Danbury
We are a non-profit organization with a vision to end the violence against women, men and children to foster equality and empowerment for all. We serve the needs of individuals, families and the community in the Northern Fairfield and Southern Litchfield areas with prevention, crisis intervention and support services with regard to domestic violence, sexual assault and other major life transitions.
Several sessions are offered on a recurring basis including:
- Breaking the Silence - for female survivors of sexual assault
- Voices of Courage - for male adult survivors of sexual assault
- SOAR - Survivors Overcoming Abusive Relationships
- Endings - ending a marriage or relationship
- I AM OK! - reclaiming your self esteem
- Women Thriving - sustaining healthy relationships
- Don't Worry, Be Happy - coping with stress and anxiety
- Child/Parent Divorce Support
Please contact the Center for information on additional groups and workshops or to register.