Originally founded as a membership organization in 1975, the Women's Center continues to rely on the commitment and support of its members. When you join the Women’s Center, you will be welcomed into a family of dedicated individuals committed to serving the needs of individuals and families in crisis.
Membership benefits include invitations to special events and, most importantly, the pride of being affiliated with an organization that provides free and confidential services through our Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Resource Services programs as well as our comprehensive primary prevention, education and training programs.
Please join us in this important work to
end the violence.
Membership in the Women's Center:
- Demonstrates year-round support of crisis services and community education for women, men and children;
- Entitles you to vote at our Annual Meeting;
- Enables you to be recognized in our Annual Report;
- Shows public officials and funders that the Women's Center is backed by the communities it serves;
- Helps pay for hotlines, shelter, counseling, and prevention programs;
- Ensures receipt of our Quarterly Newsletter and other timely information.
Become a Center Member Now.
Download a printable Membership Form to mail OR click below to become a member of the Women's Center or renew your Annual Membership now!
The suggested annual membership donation is $35.00.
Please enter the amount you would like to contribute.
Thank you for your donation.